Vert Partout is a montreal/tio:tia'ke-based artist, who splits his time between community, poetry & art, and spending too much time on the computer. He makes images (and all types of trinkets that you can stick on your fridge), writes poetry.
His themes include :
- fiction (its impossibility, its inevitability)
- creation as a form of collage
- cyborgs and bodies (organic, mechanical, chemical)
- the superior efficiency of forgetting over forgiving
- men and (trans)masculinity (but like, in a gay way)
Poetry is not serious and is quite embarrassing.
Can someone come pick him up? He's once again stuck at the intersection of art and technology.
- « Skyrockstalgie » (poème), revue Cavale, no 14, automne 2021.
- « Cette ville c'est le bruit du styrofoam », Revue PØST, no 4.3, octobre 2019.
- « Toaster » (poème), Journal l'Escouade, été 2019, en ligne.
- Cette ville c'est le bruit du styrofoam (2019)
- moving to montreal won't fill the void (2020)
- Pomélo (2020)
- On était déjà queer-coded pour l'apocalypse (2020)
- Le bateau de Thésée (2020)
- Gaysastre (2021)
Technical stuff / You're telling me a queer coded this?
For image editing, I use GIMP and ImageMagick. The stickers and prints' designs are often made by hand (often with watercolor or ink), and then edited digitally. I get them printed and cut them myself.
For databending, I use Audacity and/or an hexadecimal text editor.
Free software is nice.
This is a very simple site. If you want to look at the code it's here.
Why don't I have a real online store? Because I don't want one.
The font I used is pixel operator.
Do you want one too? Let me know!
un très jeune enfant
qui joue à la tag
pendant des funérailles
un chat qui se lave le cul
sur la table à manger
devant la visite
qui hausse les épaules
face au captcha